Decimals Sort - 5.NBT.A.1
This engaging activity includes a sort that allows students to compare two decimals and decide if the value of the underlined digit in the first number is 10 times or 1/10 of the underlined digit of the second decimal. Two word problems for students to solve are provided as well which can be copied on the back of the sort. Cut and glue activity. Answer Key is provided.
This product is included in my Decimal Sort Bundle. Save money when you purchase the bundle.
Decimals Sort Bundle
Other Decimal Sorts available in my store:
• Comparing Decimals Sort
• Adding and Subtracting Word Problem Decimals Sort
• Powers of Ten Decimals Sort
• Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Word Problem Sort
• Rounding Decimals Sort
• Multiplying Decimals with Models Sort
Earn TPT Credits for future purchases
• Go to your “My Purchases” page and click on the “Provide Feedback” button.
To learn about future sales, new products, and FLASH FREEBIES:
• Click the green star next to my store logo.
If you need to contact me, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you love this product, take a look at my other resources:
• Plant and Animal Cells Bundle
• Plant and Animal Cell Comparison
• Microorganisms Word Wall Vocabulary Cards