DECIMALS GREATER THAN LESS THAN PLUS DECIMALS WORD PROBLEMS ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION
- - - - DECIMALS GREATER THAN LESS THAN:
* How well can your students compare decimals with one another?
* Do they understand the symbols for "greater than and less than yet?
* There are 42 examples in all using greater than ">" and less than "<" comparing decimals.
* Your students must write the symbols "> and <" in small equations to compare two decimals with each other.
* You receive 3 FULL worksheets.
* THESE WILL MAKE YOUR STUDENTS THINK!
Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
- - - - DECIMALS WORD PROBLEMS ADDITION AND SUBTRACTION:
* NO FLUFF - JUST 20 PURE WORD PROBLEMS!
* You receive 4 full worksheets of 20 word problems involving addition and subtraction of decimals.
* Each problem involves either addition or subtraction or BOTH operations together in one problem.
* Your students will not only need to decide what operations to use, but must also solve the problems accordingly. Some of the problems require MORE THAN ONE STEP to solve.
* CHALLENGE YOUR STUDENTS TO THINK!
* Students are asked to WRITE THEIR OWN WORD PROBLEM at the end of side 4. Share these in class letting the students decide what operations were used. GREAT FOLLOW-UP ACTIVITY!
* Decorated for fun. Your download of 5 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/