DECIMALS WRITING LARGE DECIMALS
WANT TO MAKE YOUR STUDENTS "THINK"?? READ ON...
* * write thirteen thousand and thirteen millionths AS A DECIMAL
* * write forty eight million and sixteen ten thousandths AS A DECIMAL
ARE YOU THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!
Students must write decimals from WRITTEN WORDS like above. There's a lot of work on here for them.
3 FULL pages will challenge students to know their PLACE VALUES of BOTH WHOLE numbers AND DECIMALS as well.
See the thumbnails or the download preview for a clearer idea.
Your download of 6 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun. By David Filipek.
* ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK:
- Fractions Review & Reinforcement
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FRACTIONS FUN QUIZ!
- 25 written QUESTIONS all dealing with fractions! These are NOT EXAMPLES, but actual questions about fractions and their properties. Challenge your students as they have a little FUN! They might even learn something from this!
- ITS IT'S YOUR YOU'RE HOMOPHONES
- Great practice with these 4 homophones. Sentences, context clues and blanks all waiting to be filled in! Can "your / you're" students handle this? "It's / Its" up to you!
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!