DECIMALS WRITING LARGE DECIMALS PLUS DECIMALS TRUE OR FALSE (6 WORKSHEETS)
- - - - DECIMALS WRITING LARGE DECIMALS:
* Your students will be challenged by these 3 worksheets. Here are two examples of what's on here:
* * write: "forty two million and sixteen thousandths as a decimal
* * write: "seventy five thousand and twelve millionths as a decimal
* ARE YOU THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!!!
* All 3 worksheets have LARGE DECIMALS NUMBERS TO WRITE!
* Students must know the places values of BOTH whole numbers AND decimals to write these correctly. Not for the beginner!
* Great activity for writing large decimals.
* Your download of 6 pages includes answers.
- - - - DECIMALS TRUE OR FALSE:
* Easy to use, Challenging to do! 40 examples in all ~ 40!
* You receive 3 worksheets of 40 examples PLUS 3 BONUS questions at the end!
* Students are given a decimal written out IN WORDS plus the decimal number after it.
* If the decimal is written correctly according to the words, they write TRUE.
*If the decimal is NOT written correctly, they write FALSE and must CORRECT the decimal.
* 40 examples will test their knowledge of writing decimals correctly!
* Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.