DECIMALS WRITING LARGE NUMBERS
Can your students write large decimal numbers correctly? Do they know their place values?
Could they write these two examples?:
* * three thousand and three thousandths
* * sixty five million and thirteen hundred thousandths
THINKING? Your students will be!
They must write examples like above as decimal numerals. All examples are written out IN WORDS to make them "think" a little more.
This set of 3 worksheets requires students to know their place values of whole numbers AND decimals as well. Students must first READ the numbers correctly and then WRITE them correctly as well.
NOT for the beginner.
See the thumbnails or download preview for a clearer idea of these.
Use as a great homework assignment.
Decorated for fun. Your download of 6 pages includes answers. By David Filipek
- ALSO AVAILABLE FOR THIS AGE LEVEL - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- MULTIPLICATION FACTS ABOUND!
- 15 worksheets all on multiplication facts. A LOT of great work here to test and reinforce their times tables – includes 3 pages of word problems. This link describes all 15 pages in detail.
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- GREATER THAN LESS THAN WITH MULTIPLICATION FACTS
Do your students know the symbols < and > yet? These 2 printable worksheets consist of small equations involving multiplication facts. Your students must not only know their facts, but they must also understand the terms LESS THAN and GREATER THAN with their appropriate symbols. 36 examples in all.
* * * GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!