Our City Cruisers math stations are great for teaching operations with decimals and fractions. Students will be working on the following skills:
1. Comparing fractions to the hundredths place.
2. Changing fractions into decimals and locating decimals on the number line.
3. Solve word problems that involve measurement of distance, intervals of time, volume, money, and fractions.
4. Practice addition of fractions with denominators of 10 and 100.
This pack includes 4 different stations for only $5.00!
* Math mat (use my free number cards
* File folder game board with cards
* Task cards
* Recording sheets
* Independent worksheet
* Answer keys
Be sure to check out the preview to see how math stations correlate with the common core standards.
Common Core Standards:
Grade 4: Unit 12. 4.NF.5.6.7; 4.MD.2
4.2.c.g.h; 3g; 4.8b.c
4.1.b.c; 4.7.b; 4.8b; 4.9