DECIMALS AND FRACTIONS MATCHES 1 & 2 PLUS DIVIDING FRACTIONS WITH A TWIST
- - - - DECIMALS AND FRACTIONS MATCHES 1 & 2:
* CHALLENGE your students with these TWO worksheets on matching equivalent decimals and fractions!
* These two worksheets are quite difficult and require prior knowledge of the relationship between fractions and decimals.
* Each worksheet has a column of decimals and a column of equivalent fractions on it.
* Your students must match the correct decimals with their equivalent fractions. NOT for the beginner!
* What's different about these is that SOME of the fractions ARE NOT REDUCED, but STILL equivalent with their corresponding decimals. This makes it more difficult to match them up with each other.
* THESE TWO WORKSHEETS WILL SURELY MAKE THEM THINK instead of just doing "drill work".
* Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
- - - - DIVIDING FRACTIONS WITH A TWIST:
* The "twist" to this worksheet is that all the examples on here are written out IN WORDS, not numbers, to make your students "think" a little more.
* They must first READ the fractions correctly, then they must WRITE them correctly and then finally SOLVE them correctly (hopefully!) - a few steps in one. It gives just an extra "twist" in their work.
* DIVISION OF FRACTIONS WITH A TWIST!
* There are 14 examples in all that will challenge their ability to divide fractions, PLUS there's a special GEOMETRY BONUS question on the side.
* Your download of 2 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.