DECIMALS AND FRACTIONS SET
CHALLENGING - NOT FOR THE BEGINNER!
Here are two examples of what's on here:
example 1 - change .36 to a fraction and reduce
example 2 - change .048 to a fraction and reduce
* ARE YOU THINKING? YOUR STUDENTS WILL BE!!
These 2 difficult worksheets require students to match equivalent decimals and fractions.
Students are given a column of decimals and a column of fractions to match, but the fractions MAY or MAY NOT be reduced thus making this rather difficult.
Time consuming and NOT for the beginner.
Please look at the thumbnails or the download preview to see how difficult these are.
Great opportunity to discuss the relationship between decimals and fractions. Decorated for fun - answers included. By David Filipek
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- FRACTIONS ZEROING IN ON FRACTIONS
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FACTORS OR MULTIPLES OR BOTH!
Your students are given a specific number and 8 numbers after it. They must tell whether the 8 numbers are factors, multiples, BOTH a factor and a multiple of the first number or NEITHER! Will truly test their knowledge of factors and multiples. Two full worksheets.
- FRACTIONS FUN QUIZ!
- 25 written QUESTIONS all dealing with fractions! These are NOT EXAMPLES, but actual questions about fractions and their properties. Challenge your students as they have a little FUN! They might even learn something from this!
GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!