DECIMALS and FRACTIONS TOGETHER
You receive 2 very difficult worksheets where students must match decimals on one side with their equivalent fractions on the other side.
This may not sound difficult, but it is.
What makes it so hard is that some of the fractions on here are NOT REDUCED yet STILL EQUIVALENT to their matching decimal making it harder to do.
This will surely make your students "think"and it's NOT for the beginner.
Students must know how to reduce well in order to solve these.
Please take a look at the thumbnails or download preview to see how hard these are. Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR YOU - CLICK ANY LINK YOU WANT:
- Fractions Review & Reinforcement
- 10 FULL worksheets on various aspects of fractions to be used as great review or part of your unit. A LOT of good work here for your students. This link will describe all 10 pages in detail.
- FRACTIONS POWERPOINT FUN QUIZ
- 60 slides in all! This Powerpoint program starts over again EACH time students get even one answer wrong! Challenging, fun and SELF-CORRECTING! Great activity with great graphics will keep students engaged. NOT for the beginner! Did I say it was self-correcting?
- FRACTIONS FUN QUIZ!
- 25 written QUESTIONS all dealing with fractions! These are NOT EXAMPLES, but actual questions about fractions and their properties. Challenge your students as they have a little FUN! They might even learn something from this!
GREAT TEACHING TO YOU!