Knight/castle themed math game - reading decimals to the thousandths
40 decimal cards, 3 game boards, and an answer key.
Print and cut out all of the elements of the game.
How to Play:
1. Each player gets a game board (up to 3 players).
2. Take turns reading the decimal cards and identifying the number in the given place value on each card.
3. If you are correct and have that number on your game board, cover it up (use a coin or scrap of paper).
4. The first player to cover up 5 numbers on his/her game board is the winner!
* For an extra challenge: Play until one player covers up ALL of the numbers on his/her game board.
Great supplement when teaching the Common Core State Standards.
CSL...a teacher's helper