Also included in
- These Decision Making Activities combine for a powerful lesson about how our choices impact others and our future. The lesson begins by asking students to consider their goals for the near and distant future, plotting them on a timeline. Next students watch a movie to investigate a series of real li$10.00$12.50Save $2.50
- Skills Based Health Education for Middle School includes more than 12 days of skills-based instructional materials. Every lesson includes detailed lesson notes, teacher materials, student materials, additional links, and options for in-person & remote instruction. Lessons are standards-based a$31.05$34.50Save $3.45
This Decision Making Worksheet allows students the opportunity to practice a thoughtful decision making model. After teaching students about the "I GOT ME" decision making model, they can choose from one of 10 different scenarios (or make one of their own) to practice making responsible decisions.
This product includes:
- I GOT ME decision making model and slideshow
- Decision Making Worksheet (as PDF and interactive Google Slides)
- 10 Decision Making Scenarios
This Decision Making Worksheet focuses on National Health Education Standard #5 and Responsible Decision Making from the CASEL 5.
If you're looking for other middle school decision making lessons check out: Decision Making Model.