This digital resource for The Declaration of Independence can be used by students independently or in various groupings. It is a HyperDoc and includes links and activities for students to view and/or complete. Please be aware that there are activities that use Google Docs, YouTube, and Brainpop. The hyperdoc is in PDF format.
Activities included in this HyperDoc:
- Links to various kid friendly websites about the Declaration of Independence
-Questions to answer/research revolving around the signing
- Google Drawing activity to complete about the rights listed in the Declaration
- Link to a Ted-Ed video "What you Might Not Know about the Declaration"
- Link to a zoomable copy of the Declaration of Independence
- Link to Brainpop relevant video and activities (account needed)
- Link to try signing your name with a quill pen online
- A link to a Quizlet on terms from the Declaration of Independence
If using Google Classroom and you would like the option to make a copy for every student, let me know and I will send you a link to the Google Doc version.