Also included in
- This U.S. historical documents bundle will teach students about the Constitution, Declaration of Independence, and the Gettysburg Address. Students will research, use graphic organizers, and complete reading and writing activities.Constitution product includes:12 vocabulary cardsConstitution Facts$10.00$13.00Save $3.00
- This U.S. History Bundle includes eight best-selling products. This bundle is perfect for your students to learn about important people, events, historical documents, landmarks, and symbols of the United States.This bundle includes research activities, graphic organizers, and fact sheets for the fo$28.00$35.00Save $7.00
Printable and TpT digital activities included for your students to learn about the Declaration of Independence and Liberty Bell. These activities and graphic organizers are perfect for kids to learn more about this historical document and national symbol of the United States.
This resource has a Easel Activity for distance learning already created for students to input their responses in answer boxes and to use other tools to draw and highlight. It is an Interactive layer over the original pdf. Click to learn more about TpT’s digital activities. You can even edit the digital overlay or use it as is. After purchasing this resource, click the red Open in Easel button.
This resource includes:
- Declaration of Independence fast fact sheet
- Liberty Bell fast fact sheet
- Declaration of Independence can/has/is (with possible answers)
- Liberty Bell can/has/is (with possible answers)
- Fact organizer for the Declaration of Independence
- Fact organizer for the Liberty Bell
- 3-2-1 organizers for the Declaration of Independence and Liberty Bell
- Writing paper for the Declaration of Independence and Liberty Bell
Check out these other resources:
- American Heroes
- American Revolution
- American Symbols
- Civil War
- George Washington and Abraham Lincoln
- Lewis and Clark
Please FOLLOW ME so you can see more resources that I create. If you purchase this resource, please PROVIDE FEEDBACK. You will earn credits to use on future TpT purchases.
:) Laurie Kraus