These reading activities give students the opportunity to think about the informational text that they are reading. Students use digital devices to complete the activities. No copies or handouts are needed.
This informational text is broken down into small sections. Each section is followed by an activity that enables students to process what they have just read before moving on to the next section. Some of the reading activities can be done in pairs.
This resource can be used in place of the textbook or as a supplemental resource. It is compatible with most textbooks. It can also be assigned for homework to students who have access to iPads and laptops at home.
This is a digital resource that requires no copying or handouts. Students with access to iPads or laptops can use notebook paper along with their devices to read and complete the assignments. This resource also works for students in a classroom with a large projection screen or wall (69”H x 71”W or larger) and an LCD projector.
Topics Covered in the Informational Text:
1. Writing the Declaration of Independence
2. The Declaration of Independence
3. edited excerpt from "The Declaration of Independence"
This Resource Includes:
• a notebook paper setup example
• assignment instructions
• informational text about the Declaration of Independence
• reading activities such as write questions, recall,
• a close reading of an edited version of the Declaration of Independence
• an answer key
• cite textual evidence to support analyses of a primary source
• cite textual evidence to support analysis of what text says explicitly
• Please check the preview to make sure this product is right for you!
• This file is not editable; however, I will consider customizing my products per special request.
You may also like…
Patriots and Loyalists Reading Activities
The Road to Independence Reading Activities
The War of Independence Reading Activities
Consider Following My Store for Timely Updates
You can be the first to know about new product launches, free products, and store discounts. Just click the red “Follow Me” star on my homepage.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me through the contact link.