Use this fun word search worksheet to introduce or close a lesson on the signing of the U.S. Declaration of Independence. The introduction and the first part of the preamble to the declaration are quoted with the 32 vocabulary words to find underlined. Students will be familiarizing themselves with the text as they look for the words.
You might like to use this Declaration of Independence resource as an end of the year handout and the kids could do it on the 4th of July.
You might also like:
• American Revolution Word Search
• 13 Colonies Word Search Worksheet
• Benjamin Franklin Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥