Use this fun word search worksheet to introduce or close a lesson on the signing of the U.S. Declaration of Independence. The introduction and the first part of the preamble to the declaration are quoted with the 32 vocabulary words to find underlined. Students will be familiarizing themselves with the text as they look for the words.
You might like to use this as a supplement to your own Declaration of Independence unit or use it as an end of the year handout that the kids could do on the 4th of July.
If you like this Declaration of Independence activity, you might also like:
• American Revolution Word Search
• 13 Colonies Word Search Worksheet
• Benjamin Franklin Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Connect with Puzzles to Print
• Puzzles to Print Website
for LOTS of freebies!
• Google Plus
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.