Also included in
- Our decodable pocket readers are perfect for practicing controlled phonics skills. These 1 page, full-color, foldable pocket readers come with access to interactive and printable phonics activities. The readers can be used as a supplement to our Treetops O.G. Curriculum, our book, Teach Reading withPrice $30.00Original Price $39.00Save $9.00
- This huge product includes ALL of our decodable flip books, pocket readers, and passages. All books follow our sequence, as listed below. This product is the perfect companion to our published book, Teach Reading with Orton-Gillingham, or our made-for-TPT product, The Complete Bundle.To see our lessPrice $75.00Original Price $147.25Save $72.25
Our decodable pocket readers are perfect for practicing controlled phonics skills. These 1 page, full-color, foldable pocket readers come with access to interactive and printable phonics activities. The readers can be used as a supplement to our Treetops O.G. Curriculum, our book, Teach Reading with Orton-Gillingham, or to complement any phonics program.
This product features:
- A set of 3 decodable texts that can be used after teaching Compound Words. These books may also contain words with previous concepts including: consonants, short vowels, consonant digraphs, plural -s, the FLOSS Rule, consonant blends, and glued sounds.
- A 1 page, full-color, foldable PDF so all of your students can have their own copy.
- Phonics activities which can be printed or used interactively in Google Slides or PowerPoint
- Both printable and digital copies included.
For a sample, CLICK HERE FOR A FREE DECODABLE POCKET READER.
The full set of pocket readers will include the following:
Books 1-7: Consonants, Short Vowels, Consonant Digraphs, Plural -S
Books 8-10: The FLOSS Rule (ss,ll,ff,zz)
Books 11-15: Consonant Blends
Books 16-20: Glued Sounds (am,an,all,-ng,-nk)
Books 21-23: Compound Words
Books 24-27: Closed Syllabication
Books 28-30: Closed Syllable Exceptions
Books 30-35: Silent E
Books 36-40: Vowel Teams (ea, ee, ai, ay, ui, ue, oa, oe)
To see our other Decodable Resources, click here.
To see our Orton-Gillingham (OG) Resources, click here.
See our video for an example of how to use our digital activities!
Please see our other lessons if you are interested in working with students who have dyslexia or may benefit from an Orton-Gillingham style of teaching.
To download our free Unit 1 sample lesson (M/N nasal sounds), click here.
To download our free Unit 5 sample lesson (ea, ee Vowel Teams), click here.
Lessons are sequenced according to linguistic principles identified by Lindamood Bell and other linguistic experts.
Or to download The Complete Bundle which includes ALL of our units, purchase here.
OG: Decodable Flipbooks by Treetops Educational Interventions is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.