Decodable Readers: Phonics and Fluency Lessons CVC Science of Reading
Also included in
- Does planning for small group reading instruction or intervention have you overwhelmed? Looking for Science of Reading aligned lessons that teach phonics skills, while incorporating fluency, comprehension, and writing?***PLEASE READ: This is a GROWING BUNDLE, which means it is NOT yet complete. It wPrice $25.00Original Price $49.00Save $24.00
Does planning for small-group reading instruction have you overwhelmed? Looking for Science of Reading aligned lessons for CVC words that incorporate phonics, fluency, comprehension, and writing?
These all-in-one lessons provide no-prep, targeted instruction that includes all of the above in just 2 pages you copy back-to-back!
PLUS, the decodable stories are also on fluency cards for independent practice!
*NEW ADDITION* Just added: Teaching tent cards to start your lesson with!
Each lesson has 8 activities:
- Identify the target sound
- Highlight and read words with the target skill
- Map 1-2 high-frequency sight words (review and/or new)
- Practice fluency with the above
- Read decodable text with the phonics skill, practice fluency
- Demonstrate comprehension
- Write words with the focus phonics skill
- Write a dictated sentence (starts on lesson 5)
*Each section has the directions written for you to read, making these easy-to-use for substitutes or adult helpers.
This unit includes:
⭐Scope and Sequence aligned with SOR research
⭐31 two-page lessons for the following phonics skills:
- Review of letter sounds
- CVC words: 3 lessons for each short vowel sound for mastery
- Glued sounds -am, -an, -all
- Suffix -s
- Open syllable E (he, we, me ,be)
- Open syllable O (go, no, so)
⭐31 Fluency Decodable Story Cards (all of the stories from the lessons)
⭐Teaching Tent Cards for each skill - Fold & Stand! Teacher script on one side and Student side to model with
⭐Teacher Guide with terminology, Examples, and Model Lessons
⭐Fluency Drills for extra practice or Progress-monitoring
⭐High-Frequency Word-Mapping Kit
- Word-mapping guide
- Word list (color-coded for reference when mapping)
- Word cards
- Word-mapping mats
For more Phonics and Fluency Lessons, click below:
Unit 3: Digraphs and Double-Consonants
Have any questions? Email me at Brenda@BrendaTejeda.com!
Be the first to see my newest resources, sales, and freebies!
Want my FREE weekly teaching tips and access to my FREE resource library?
Sign up here: FREE Resource Library
Want to join like-minded teachers to learn and share ideas?
Join my Facebook group here: Tejeda's Tots K-1 Teacher Group
Want to Learn More?
Visit my blog here: Tejeda's Tots
Follow me on Social Media