Decodable Readers: Phonics and Fluency Lessons DIGRAPHS Science of Reading
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Planning for small group phonics and reading instruction or intervention? Looking for Science of Reading aligned decodable passages and lessons that teach phonics skills, while incorporating fluency, comprehension, and writing? These reading passages and decodable stories cards are just what you neePrice $27.00Original Price $50.00Save $23.00
Does planning for small-group reading instruction have you overwhelmed? Looking for Science of Reading aligned digraph lessons that incorporate phonics, fluency, comprehension, and writing?
These all-in-one lessons provide no-prep, targeted instruction that includes all of the above in just 2 pages you copy back-to-back!
PLUS, the decodable stories are also on fluency cards for independent practice!
*NEW ADDITION* Just added: Teaching tent cards to start your lesson with!
Each lesson has 8 activities:
- Highlight the digraph and read words
- Write words with the focus digraph
- Fluency phrases for smooth reading
- Review previously-covered high-frequency sight words
- Map 1-2 new words
- Read decodable text with the phonics skill, practice fluency
- Demonstrate comprehension
- Write a dictated sentence (starts on lesson 5)
*Each section has the directions written for you to read, making these easy-to-use for substitutes or adult helpers.
This unit includes:
⭐Scope and Sequence aligned with SOR research
⭐19 two-page lessons for the following phonics skills:
- Digraph SH (4 lessons)
- Digraph CH (4 lessons)
- Digraph TH (3 lessons)
- Digraph WH (1 lesson)
- Digraph CK (4 lessons)
- Double-consonants ff, ll, ss, zz (3 lessons)
⭐19 Fluency Decodable Story Cards (all of the stories from the lessons)
⭐Teaching Tent Cards for each skill - Fold & Stand! Teacher script on one side and Student side to model with
⭐Teacher Guide with terminology, Examples, and Model Lessons
⭐Fluency Drills for extra practice or Progress-monitoring
⭐High-Frequency Word-Mapping Kit
- Word-mapping guide
- Word list (color-coded for reference when mapping)
- Word cards
- Word-mapping mats
For more Phonics and Fluency Lessons, click below:
Unit 3: Digraphs and Double-Consonants
Unit 5: VCE + Suffixes -ED and -ING
Have any questions? Email me at Brenda@BrendaTejeda.com!
Be the first to see my newest resources, sales, and freebies!
Want my FREE weekly teaching tips and access to my FREE resource library?
Sign up here: FREE Resource Library
Want to join like-minded teachers to learn and share ideas?
Join my Facebook group here: Tejeda's Tots K-1 Teacher Group
Want to Learn More?
Visit my blog here: Tejeda's Tots
Follow me on Social Media