TSW decode booklets and passages including words with a specific phonetic pattern.
Do you need a variety of decodable texts to use with your phonics instruction? The latest research with the science of reading tells us that decoding skills are essential in the primary grades for successful readers. Use this bundle of decodable readers, decodable passages, and decoding assessments to give your students additional practice reading.
This is a growing bundle that will include decodable texts for all 36 phonics focus sounds included in my . Sounds included...
INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE
• 1 easy to print decodable reader booklet available in full color or black and white. Find instructions on how to easily print, fold and staple these booklets in a snap .
• 1 DIGTAL matching decodable reader in full color
• 3 decodable passages (1 passage is the same as the reader but in a passage version and the other two are new texts)
• 1 decoding assessment including 10 decodable words, 1 decodable sentence and 1 decodable paragraph
• How to use this resource page
HOW TO USE THIS RESOURCE
This resource was created to support and extend your current phonics instruction. Use the different texts in many different settings
Copyright Whitney Shaddock, 2020, licensed for one classroom use only. Please use the multiple licensing option for more than one classroom use!