Decodable Sentences - Welded Sounds and Blends - Orton Gillingham
Also included in
- This huge bundle provides lots of phonetically controlled reading practice for your students. There are 175+ pages of decodable sentences for your students to read! Make practice books, use for homework or during lessons, or use them for online tutoring. Included are CVCdigraphswelded soundsblendstwPrice $15.00Original Price $17.50Save $2.50
- Save 20% with this huge bundle of resources to teach consonant blends in structured literacy lessons. The resources feature short vowel words with consonant blends or welded sounds. The bundle includes word cardspicture cardsdecodable sentencesword sets and lists for fluencydictationworksheetsgamesPrice $32.48Original Price $40.60Save $8.12
This set of decodable sentences features words with welded sounds, consonant blends, closed syllable exceptions, tch, and suffixes. These are perfect extra practice for an Orton Gillingham lesson plan. They contain some early sight words. They are decodable and phonetically controlled.
Extra reading practice is vital for many students. These sets provide valuable opportunities to use decoding skills. The first pages in the set have shorter sentences and fewer sentences per page (5-6). The last pages have longer sentences, review all patterns, and contain 8-10 sentences per page.
I love to have my students find and underline the target pattern before reading. We can mark up the pages in a way that is not practical with books.
I use these during lessons, to send home for homework, and even during online tutoring sessions.
- Ideas for use
- 35 pages of sentences with 5-10 sentences per page. Includes pages to practice words with glued sounds, blends, closed syllable exceptions, three-letter blends, tch/ch, and simple suffixes.
- 18 pages of sentences with no illustrations. These have a smaller font and have more sentences per page. I use these for older students.
- 9 sorting and recording sheets. This is a great extension activity to use with the mixed practice pages.
You may also be interested in my other sets of sentences.
- cvc words, digraphs, and more. Sentences Set One
- welded sounds, consonant blends, closed syllable exceptions, tch and suffixes. Sentences Set Two
- two and three closed syllable words. Multisyllabic Closed Syllables
- silent e words. Silent e Sentences
- open syllables Open Syllable Sentences
- Consonant le syllables Consonant le Sentence
- r-controlled syllables R-controlled Sentences
Or buy them all in a money-saving bundle! Decodable Sentences BUNDLE
Make sure to follow Blue Cottage Reading by clicking here ★ so you can see when more resources aligned with the science of reading are posted.
I love to hear your comments so, please take a moment to leave feedback. You can receive credit toward future TpT purchases by reviewing this product. If you enjoy this product, leave a review on this product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT.
Copyright © Blue Cottage Reading
Permission to copy for single classroom or single tutor use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.