Decomposing numbers: These decomposing numbers addition puzzles
are a great way to reinforce addition fluency--perfect for math stations and centers!
Each puzzle features a number from eight to eleven, plus five pieces that show a corresponding addition problem. Your students match the number in the flower's center to the corresponding addition problems.
I suggest printing the puzzle pieces on white cardstock
and laminating them for durability. It's time consuming, but it's totally worth it!
Are you teaching how to decompose numbers?
- Decomposing Numbers Addition Puzzles Bundle - Numbers 4-20
- Decomposing Numbers Addition Puzzles - Numbers 4-7
- Decomposing Numbers Addition Puzzles - Numbers 12-15
- Decomposing Numbers Addition Puzzles - Numbers 16-20
Note: Printed colors may vary due to your monitor and printer settings.
20 pages of puzzles. 10 pages of color puzzles and 10 pages of black & white puzzles. PDF files. Single user license. Not for commercial use. Cardstock and laminate not included.
Check out my other products:
- Classroom Feud PowerPoint Template
- Classroom Jeopardy PowerPoint Template
- Wheel of Riches PowerPoint Template
- Millionaire PowerPoint Template
- Are You Smarter Than Your Teacher? PowerPoint Template
- Classroom Squares PowerPoint Template
- Connect4 PowerPoint Template
- Tic Tac Toe PowerPoint Template
- Battleship PowerPoint Template
- Baseball PowerPoint Template
by Best Teacher Resources
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License