I developed this unit to address the CCSS standards below, which are not covered under the Math series that we currently use in our district:
CCSS.Math.Content.K.OA.A.3 Decompose numbers less than or equal to 10 into pairs in more than one way, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record each decomposition by a drawing or equation (e.g., 5 = 2 + 3 and 5 = 4 + 1).
CCSS.Math.Content.K.OA.A.4 For any number from 1 to 9, find the number that makes 10 when added to the given number, e.g., by using objects or drawings, and record the answer with a drawing or equation.
This package includes:
- Fido’s Bones activity mat, cards, and instructions.
- Worksheets for decomposing numbers from 4 to 9. Each number has 3 different worksheets.
- Worksheets for decomposing 10 (4 different worksheets).
- Worksheets for finding the numbers that make 10 (6 different worksheets).
- Unit review for assessing students on the two standards.
In each worksheet you will find the CCSS standard at the top right corner.
Graphics &/or fonts copyright Dianne J. Hook.
License # 1212177889