Combinations of 5: Fact Fluency Within 5
Assessment Sheet and Growth Tracking Chart
Differentiated Number Cards: with or without dots for counting
1. Five Flippers: Great for partner quizzes and independent practice
2. Memory: Play Memory by getting matches that equal 5 when added together.
3. Fives Go Fish: Play Go Fish, but the pairs are combinations of 5.
4. High Five Friends: Each students gets a number and has to find their friend with the other addend.
5. Spin-A-Five: Use a paperclip and pencil to spin the spinner. Find the missing addend on the board and mark it off!