This interactive ActivInspire flipchart begins with two children who want to fill their baskets with colorful eggs but…uh-oh! The eggs are white! Your little ones will follow an egg-dying sequence and use interactive features to go through the process. This story is perfect for children with cognitive delays, autism, developmental delays and speech-language delays as it provides visuals and thirteen interactive pages.
This flipchart lesson includes:
• "I can" statements (ex. “I can use/understand vocabulary, use/understand core words: get, put, in, take, out, on, and follow directions in a sequence
• notes browser (yellow note icon) explains features for interactive pages
• simple, interactive Table of Contents/lesson schedule
• an interactive, visual dictionary which demonstrates the meanings of the core words
• sound effect for kitchen timer as the children “wait” and other interactive features on 13 pages to keep them engaged.
• interactive story that demonstrates the meaning of new vocabulary and sentences.
• visual sentence strips to aid in reading comprehension
• “put in” activity to fill the Easter basket with the Easter eggs.
• an interactive survey (“Did you like the story?”)
• lesson closure page
This flipchart can be used for small group instruction at the computer and in small- and whole-group settings using an interactive whiteboard. Students take turns reading and activating the interactive features.
Please come back to our store as we continue to add more flipchart activities!
**Must have ActivInspire software.**
***The FREE personal edition of ActivInspire can be downloaded from Promethean World***
All downloads of ActivInspire software will continue to work; however, users will no longer receive maintenance updates and bug fixes for ActivInspire software past September 4, 2017. Customer support for ActivInspire Software will remain active through June 30, 2018.