Raise your hand if you have that annoying pile of papers sitting at your desk! It makes it hard to find what you're looking for, right!? I have a solution for you! I have created an amazing product which will help you organize all of your papers, worksheets, games, and any other materials. All you will need is a little time and some binders. I prefer the ones that have the spot to slide stuff in at the binding. Here are some simple instructions that can transform your workspace into a beautiful, clean, and efficient place!
1. Organize your papers and materials into piles.
2. Choose the fitting size for each stack and print it. (All binder labels are available in S, M, or L)
3. Once you have done that for all, you will need to laminate (if desired) and cut out the strips you need.
4. Slide them into the binding of the binder. If there isn't a spot for that you could also tape it to the binding.
5. Add papers to the appropriate binder by either hole punching or using plastic sheet protectors (which I think work best!).
6. Put your binders up on a shelf and admire your hard work!