Also included in
- Do you want to increase student engagement and enthusiasm while incorporating technology within math class??? Look no further then Math Chick's Interactive Math Digital Escapes that bring rigorous, meaningful math practice and quality practice in a fun and engaging way! You get 12 Digital Escapes/Br$52.28$61.50Save $9.22
This digital breakout is intended for reinforcing Additive and Multiplicative Patterns. This download contains all that is needed to perform an amazing digital breakout in your classroom!
In this Escape Room-like game, students will interact with a website to find clues and decode puzzles to unlock digital locks to BREAKOUT!
The TEKS seen in this breakout are:
5.4C and 5.4D
What is a Digital Escape?
An escape or breakout is a scavenger hunt-like game where players use teamwork and critical thinking to solve a series of challenging puzzles in order to open a locked box. Breakouts or escapes can be done digitally using a Google Form. THIS ESCAPE IS DIGITAL ONLY, NO BOXES OR LOCKS NEEDED!
Why Use Digital Escapes?
A digital escape requires no preparation of materials, no time spent setting up, and no purchase of a Breakout EDU kit.
Included in this Escape Download:
*Escape website with links to all necessary text and media
* NEW as of 2021!! Escape version using Google Slides in case your district blocks Google Sites.
*Escape codes and explanations
*Student Sheet to Show Work
To use this resource you will need to:
1. Have access to electronic devices (desktops, laptops, Chromebooks, etc.) for students to use or allow students to use their own devices. (there have been reported issues while using iPads with draggable pieces so please keep that in mind while buying)
2. Have access to the internet.
3. Have a Google Drive and Login for the Google Drive
4. Check to make sure that your school/district does not block out of domain sharing of Google Drive resources (Forms, Docs, Slides, etc.)
NUMBER 3 and 4 ARE VERY IMPORTANT! CHECK BEFORE YOU BUY!
School’s Security got you blocked??? Some districts and schools block Google Sites from outside their domain, so I now include a Google Slides version of the escape! I also include the links to the forms and puzzles so that you can create your own site or embed your own links within your school’s domain!!!
Please see the preview file for additional information.
Looking for more 6th grade Math Lessons and Activities? Check out these!
How about 5th grade activities?
Follow Me so you can be notified about my latest resources! (Click the star near the Math Chick icon)
You can also follow me on:
Or email me at email@example.com