Also included in
- Hydrothermal vents, Deep Ocean, Chemosynthesis, Robert Ballard BUNDLE is a compilation of resources that introduces students to one of the greatest discoveries of all time: Geothermal Deep Sea Vents in 1977. This bundle includes resources to help the educator themselves and their students understand$16.50$21.50Save $5.00
- This informational text bundle is collection of our informational passages on a variety of life science topics. Increase your students science literacy with these informational passages that focus on vocabulary and comprehension. Each passage can stand alone or accompany lessons that relate. Topics$40.00$58.80Save $18.80
- These Photosynthesis resources add high-interest informational texts, worksheets, video hyperlinks, Photosynthesis versus Chemosynthesis & Deep-Sea Hydrothermal vents, David Ballard Ted Talk, information on key discoveries and more to your photosynthesis unit. Step up your game by adding Chemosy$20.00$29.65Save $9.65
Deep Ocean Sea: Informational text & questions Chemosynthesis & Hydrothermal vents. This close reading informational text discusses the scientific discovery of chemosynthesis at the deep ocean hydrothermal vents and the amazing realization that depended on sunlight and photosynthesis.
Hydrothermal vent communities, chemoautotrophic bacteria and the process of chemosynthesis are explained. Students answer questions regarding the informational text.
This close reading is included in the Deep Sea Chemosynthesis Hydrothermal vent Bundle! Save money and purchase the bundlle :) !TED-Talk-Robert-Ballard-Worksheet-3754757
This product correlates with this other product in this store:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Chemosynthesis-Hidden-World-of-the-Deep-OceaThanks for checking out our store
Thank you for your purchase! By purchasing this resource, you are agreeing that the contents are the property of DebCouture/Life in the Middle, and licensed to you only for classroom/personal use as a single user. I retain the copyright, and reserve all rights to this product.
• Use items (free and purchased) for your own classroom students, or your own personal use.
• Reference this product in blog posts, at seminars, professional development workshops, or other such venues PROVIDED there is both credit given to myself as the author and a link back to my TPT store is included in your post/presentation.
• Distribute and make copies of free items only to other teachers PROVIDED there is credit given to Deb Couture and a link back to my TPT store.
You May Not:
• Claim this work as your own, alter the files in any way, or remove/attempt to remove the copyright/watermarks.
• Sell the files or combine them into another unit for sale/free.
• Post this document for sale/free elsewhere on the internet. (This includes Google Doc links on blogs.)
• Obtain this product through any of the channels listed above. Thank you for abiding by universally accepted codes of professional ethics while using this product.
Thanks for checking out our store!
I'd appreciate feedback and a review & get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (& login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower.