Also included in
- Math PowerPoint Presentations BundleEight curriculum aligned PowerPoints to guide explicit teaching of numeracy in the classroom.Products Included In This BundleOdd and Even Numbers - Teaching PowerPoint PresentationComparing and Classifying Angles - Teaching PowerPoint PresentationMass, Weight and$24.00$33.60Save $9.60
Define, Compare & Describe 2D Shapes - Teaching PowerPoint Presentation
Curriculum aligned PowerPoint presentation to guide explicit teaching of two dimensional shapes at a grade 4 level.
- Learning intention.
- Introduction (tune in).
- Engaging graphics and bright colors.
- Detailed explanations of various 2 dimensional shapes.
- In depth vocabulary of terms such as edge, vertex and symmetry.
- Discussion questions with answers (where possible).
- Reflection slides.
For more numeracy PowerPoints, click the links below:
For more teaching PowerPoints, click the links below:
Click the green star at the top of my page to be the first to receive updates about new products and discounts.
Please help me to improve my products by leaving valuable feedback. Simply click the 'Provide Feedback' button on your purchases page and leave a rating and a comment. You will also gain credits to use for further purchases.
This product is not for commercial use, individual use only. If you plan to share this product with others, please purchase extra licenses at the 50% discounted rate.
All fonts used in this product are from:
The clip art used in my products is from:
numeracy | math | curriculum | guided teaching | classroom | shapes | worded questions | 2D shapes | shared learning | no prep | math activities | homework | calculate | research | geometry | learning tool | elementary school | learning | primary school