Your students are sure to enjoy learning about the state symbols of Delaware with this word search puzzle worksheet. The words are hidden in all directions making this a challenging word search. A great activity for early finishers or just for something fun to take home and enjoy.
The category of the symbol, such as State Bird or State Fish is given and puzzlers must find the particular symbol. This makes a great introduction to the area and truly gives an overall sense of the state.
The 21 hidden vocabulary words are: American Holly, Belemnite, Bicycling, Blue Hen, Delaware Diamond, Dover, Grey Fox, Horseshoe Crab, Ladybug, LibertyIndependence, Milk, Our Delaware, Peach Blossom, Peach Pie, Sillimanite, Strawberries, Sweet Goldenrod, The First State, The Kalmar Nyckel, Tiger Swallowtail, Weakfish
If you like this wordsearch, you might also like:
• Alabama State Symbols Word Search
• Alaska State Symbols Word Search
• Arkansas State Symbols Word Search
• California State Symbols Word Search
• Colorado State Symbols Word Search
• Connecticut State Symbols Word Search
We love FEEDBACK! And you earn CREDITS!
• Log in to your Teachers Pay Teachers account.
• Click on the drop down menu “My TpT”.
• Select “My Purchases”.
• Choose ratings and leave feedback.
• Know that we love you for it! ♥ ♥ ♥
Puzzles to Print guarantees you the highest quality crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, Sudoku and number puzzles available.
Delaware information, Delaware symbols, Delaware facts, Delaware puzzle