This is a great resource for those students learning how to ask for and give directions in French.
This document has 3 pages:
1. Page 1 has "model" dialogues.
2. Page 2 has expressions on how to ask for and give directions.
3. Page 3 has a map with 4 situations asking students to ask for and give directions per given clues.
How to proceed:
1. Model the pronunciation of the expressions and have students repeat after you (page 2).
2. Have students practice the dialogues (page 1).
3. Have students create and act out dialogues (page 3).