Here's everything you need to teach about democracy, social classes, rights and responsibilities in ancient Athens. Students will learn what a democracy is, the different types of Athenians, and their rights and responsibilities. Using a multimedia online activity, students will explore the various building of ancient Athens to learn about its government, legal system, and society. Finally, a summarizer will helps students to examine how fair the democracy of ancient Athens actually was.
- Detailed lesson plan and procedures
- Guided reading and questions on the Democracy of Athens
- Online activity to Explore Ancient Athens and student questions
- Answer keys for everything
- All online resources are free