Also included in
- Study all pronouns in a variety of ways with task cards, presentations, note sheets, worksheets, an editable test, and more. This pronoun unit covers personal, demonstrative, relative, interrogative, indefinite, and compound personal pronouns. You will receive PDFs and digital links for all of the m$7.35$10.50Save $3.15
- 6th Grade Grammar Lessons and Activities! This bundle covers pronoun use and grammatical understanding listed in the convention section of language for sixth grade, plus other commonly reviewed materials like parts of speech and parts of a sentence.Included are OVER 100 task cards for students to pr$14.55$21.54Save $6.99
- This bundle contains dozens of grammar task cards. ALL of these grammar task cards are in a PDF version as well as a Google Drive version. If you are teaching the eight parts of speech, parts of a sentence, verbals, sentence structure, and grammar errors, this grammar bundle will work with your gra$23.27$33.25Save $9.98
- Stop piecing together grammar lesson plans and get lifetime updates! With this complete grammar curriculum, you will have a variety of activities that span diverse grammar lessons. This bundle includes notes, graphic organizers, quizzes, tests, warm-ups, a textbook, presentations, worksheets, Color$189.99$358.43Save $168.44
Study demonstrative, relative, and interrogative pronouns with this grammar lesson. Use these 24 task cards to differentiate your grammar lessons.
This grammar activity asks students to identify relative, demonstrative, and interrogative pronouns in sentences. In this grammar activity, you will receive a PDF version of the grammar task cards as well as a digital version to upload and share with your students.
☆ 24 sentences that each contain either a relative, demonstrative, or interrogative pronoun. One sentence per task card, four task cards per sheet.
☆ Directions for students to write the relative, demonstrative, or interrogative pronoun and then label each pronoun.
☆ Student answer sheets.
☆ Answer key.
Google Drive for Distance Learning
☆ A Google Slide presentation. The same sentences are in digital task cards. You can see the image on the fourth thumbnail.
☆ You will receive a link to download the presentation to your Drive.
I use this as a review before we study sentence structure because students need to understand relative pronouns (and disregard other pronouns), and that is why I have included the seventh grade language standard on this product. Studying demonstrative, relative, and interrogative pronouns prepares students for more advanced grammar concepts.
Are you interested in more Google Drive Grammar Activities?
• Relative Pronouns & Indefinite Pronouns Practice
A Couple Tips:
* Be sure to click the "follow" button that is located next to my picture so that you can hear about sales, updated products, and new activities.
* By providing feedback on your purchased products, you can earn points, which ultimately translate into cash toward future purchases.