PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
16.76 MB | 81 pages pages
This study unit teaches theme in both literary and informational texts.
There are ten activities where the students identify the theme within the text, and cite/write textual evidence to support their responses.
Each activity also has the students formulate oral responses reviewing their responses, and identifying textual evidence to support their answers.
The unit includes the following:
- Unit Implementation Suggestions
-Table of Contents
- Vocabulary Denotation
- Objective Denotation
- Essential Questions based upon the Common Core Standard
- Literary texts
- Informational text articles
- Common Core Speaking and Listening Skills Exercises
- Common Core Listening and Speaking Rubric
- Full Unit Key
- Student Study Guide (Ready for Reproducing)
For more educational resources, please look into our other products: