Also included in
- This is a custom bundle, but you may purchase this custom bundle for yourself or request your own by emailing KateCk@ChemKate.com. Discounts, anywhere from 20-30% off, are given based on the price range. Please email me for details.This custom bundle includes a sampling of year-long resources includ$43.59$54.48Save $10.89
- Simplify your lesson planning and engage your chemistry students with these self-correcting, no prep chemistry maze activity bundle. If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to fix any previous mistakes & helping guide them i$33.99$42.48Save $8.49
- Teaching chemistry? Looking for a wide variety of many no-prep, digital, and engaging activities to help teach chemistry? This first-year Chemistry Mega Bundle: self-grading, self-checking activities, labs, escape rooms and more!All of my first-year chemistry topic-specific Bundles combined into a M$309.99$442.88Save $132.89
Practice visualizing & calculating mass, volume and density of substances
These no-prep density mazes, in print and Google Apps digital format, engage students with density concepts and calculations using the density formula solving for density, mass, or volume. If students veer off the maze path, they will land on a box that has no correct answer off it, encouraging them to correct their mistake before moving on. Great as a review activity, a group assignment, a homework assignment, or for early finishers.
✦ This is available in my costs-savings and save time and assurance with all the activities found in this - Visit this bundle to see a wide variety of guided inquiry activities, graphic organizers, and digital practice and application ✦
● Interested in more?
● Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products:
● Did you know that you can receive credit towards future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? Please help my store grow by leaving a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. I enjoy making resources to help you be successful in the classroom, if you have any other questions or suggestions, please contact me via KateCk@chemkate.com or in the "Ask a Question" tab above.