Ditch the Worksheets
Your kids need to practice, but worksheets have them bored to tears. These 63 Task Cards provide you and your students endless possibilities for effective practice and review. This bundle includes 63 printable task cards as well as 63 PowerPoint slides (plus 63 answer slides). NOW INCLUDED: This bundle has just gotten even better. A set of self-grading, virtual task cards built on the Google Forms platform is not included PLUS the very popular calculating density self-checking worksheets.
Using Task Cards
Here are just a few ways to use Task Cards in your classroom:
- Stations - Get kids up out of their seats as they rotate through the stations completing the tasks on each card.
- Scavenger Hunt - Hide the cards around the room to add an element of mystery.
- Digital Assignment - The digital task cards are ready to assign to your students through Google Classroom or other assignment management system.
- Quiz, Quiz, Trade - In this simple game, each student gets a card, pairs up with a partner and they quiz each other with the task on their cards. Once both partners have answered each others question, they trade cards and find a different partner.
- Early Finishers - Keep a set handy for those students who finish quickly.
- Sub Plans - Keep a set or two handy so your sub can keep students actively engaged.
This Density Task Card set includes:
· 63 Task Cards with relevant, engaging, and challenging Density Questions
· Student Response Sheet with a self-assess checksum for each group of 9 cards.
· Answer Key for all cards