I created this bundle because I wanted to do a unit on Density (sink/float) with my Speech and Language Therapy students. Although there are tons of products on this topic on TPT, I needed something that would contain lots of visuals and explain the concepts in language that someone with a language delay can grasp. The end result is this packet. Here is what is included:
- Background Science Concept Lesson (6 pages)
- Observation Sheets for Sink/Float Activity (4 pages)
- Sink & Float Sort (3 pages)
- 12 Sink/Float/Density Challenges (6 Pages)
- Challenge data sheets (4 pages)
- Phoneme-specific material lists (/r/, /s z/, /sh ch/, /l/, /k g/) (5 pages)
- Visuals in color and B/W (16 pages)
I am using these printables and visuals with students in K-5th grade, but I think that most of the pages would also work for preschool.
Please leave feedback if you like this product. If you feel that there is room for improvement, feel free to send me a message so that I can consider making any changes. Thank you for your support!