Density Unit - This is a full unit on Density. Everything is here that you need to have a great week teaching this sometimes challenging subject. The following is included in the package:
- Complete lesson plans for a 5-7 day unit on Density
- 3 video lessons (~10 mins each) created by me that will be used to instruct key concepts on different days of the unit.
- 3 sets of notes that will used with the videos.
- 3 activities that will be done after learning the concepts
- 3 hands on labs, including a station lab to tie everything together
- 3 SMART NOTEBOOK presentations that are directly from the videos (you DO NOT need these files to teach the unit, but I included them in case you want them for some reason) You will have to have SMART NOTEBOOK to open them.
- Optional homework to reinforce concepts
- Density Quiz to assess knowledge
- Links to online videos
This unit will drive itself, so that you can spend time your facilitating the learning rather than teaching it.
We have used this exact set of lessons in my district for the last couple of years and students have tested very well on this concept.
All files come in .docx and .pdf formats. There are also 3 SMART notebook files as well (not necessary for teaching this unit).
You Might Also Like…
Blank Interactive Notebook Templates
Energy Transformations Card Sort Activity
Force, Motion, and Energy Word Wall Cards
Connect with Kesler Science Lessons
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red ‘Follow Me’ next to my Seller picture to receive notifications of new products and upcoming sales.
Blog - Kesler Science Lessons Blog
for more great activities and freebies.
Follow me on Twitter
Great great info and freebies on Facebook
Copyright © Chris Kesler. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.