The THREE-DAY package includes the lesson (student and teacher versions of the presentation), an auto-graded Exit Ticket to check student understanding, a laboratory experiment, TWO worksheets with answers, and a student lesson handout as a document. The presentation is fun and applicable with FOUR videos embedded right into the presentation slides.
- This lesson includes both Office and Google formats for ALL resources. The presentation is in PowerPoint and Google Slides while all documents contain Word and Google Doc versions.
- Your resource is perfect for distance learning and integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom as I've included a link that will automatically create a copy of the resources and put them directly into your Google Drive with one click.
- Purchase --> Open --> Click --> Assign to your students
Having both options allows you to use either without worrying about formatting issues as all the work has already been done for you. It safeguards you in case your department or school decides to go Google 100% and allows you as well as your students to access everything no matter where you are or what kind of equipment is being used.
Included in the lesson package is:
- Office and Google version
- The teacher version of the presentation
- The student version of the presentation
- An auto-graded Exit Ticket
- Student worksheets
- Multiple videos embedded directly onto the slides
- Student lesson handout
In order, the lesson covers:
- Mass and Volume
- What is density?
- d = m/V
- Solving Density Problems
- Practice Problems
***********This activity can also be found bundled at a significant discount in my Density and Buoyancy - Complete 5E Lesson Bundle. If you'd like to take a look, please CLICK HERE.
- "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"
- "love everything from this site"
- "Great resource. Nice powerpoint and student activities."
- "FANTASTIC science lab and lesson that can be differentiated to fit all students from 4th to 12th grade. I love that you include both teacher and student PowerPoints, AND include open outline notes, AND a chart for the Lab experiment - Great resource full of strong student learning activities! Thank You!"
- "Very accurate. Awesome resource. Kids like it."
The student version of the presentation contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.