The THREE-DAY package includes the lesson (student and teacher versions of the PowerPoint), a Laboratory experiment, TWO worksheets with answers and a student lesson handout as a word document. The PowerPoint is fun and applicable with FOUR videos embedded right into the PowerPoint slides.
Included in the lesson package is:
- The teacher version of the power point
- The student version of the power point
- Student worksheets
- Multiple videos embedded directly onto the slides
- Student lesson handout
In order, the lesson covers:
- Mass and Volume
- What is density?
- d = m/V
- Solving Density Problems
- Practice Problems
***********This activity can also be found bundled at a significant discount in my Density and Buoyancy - Complete 5E Lesson Bundle. If you'd like to take a look, please CLICK HERE.
- "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"
- "Great resource. Nice powerpoint and student activities."
- "FANTASTIC science lab and lesson that can be differentiated to fit all students from 4th to 12th grade. I love that you include both teacher and student PowerPoints, AND include open outline notes, AND a chart for the Lab experiment - Great resource full of strong student learning activities! Thank You!"
- "Very accurate. Awesome resource. Kids like it."
The student version of the power point contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
I also have a range assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy
for my thoughts on teaching, learning and everything in between.