In this download you will find:
- Density power point and notes sheet for direct instruction
- Density stations for working on measurement with rulers, water displacement, triple beam balance, digital scales and calculating density
- Quick density quiz to ensure student knowledge!
Old unit - Still included
- A six station density review (some stations are finding mass, some volume (mathematical and water displacement) and some density
- There are printable station signs (I printed mine on colored paper and folded them to make station cards!)
- A density lab (you should buy a few starburst and gum balls or have spheres, and fins a pretty odd shaped rock or crystal)
-There is also a "homework" or in class assignment that is standardized test questions for the students to practice!
I hope you enjoy the mini-unit!