Dental Health Activities
This unit includes the following:
1. I can statements
2. Posters of the following definitions: sealant, fluoride, cavity, enamel
3. Happy tooth/sad tooth activity
4. What is fluoride? Design a toothpaste tube
5. What is a sealant? Experiment using plastic wrap and recording sheet.
6. Take care of your teeth display. Emojis cards for your students to write a way they can help take care of their teeth.
7. Tooth decay booklet. Students make a booklet to show how tooth decay occurs and tell ways to prevent tooth decay. A number of options for differentiation are available.