This resource will provide an excellent supplement to your Dental Health Unit.
Activities are provided to increase students’ awareness of good health habits and to encourage development of self-help skills.
Included you will find the following:
* Eleven dental health vocabulary picture cards (tooth, mouth wash, sad tooth, cavity, mouth, floss, tooth brush, tooth paste, happy tooth, tooth brush with tooth paste and the tooth fairy).
* Sixteen snack picture cards for foods that are good for your teeth (apple, carrots, cheese, banana, grapes, orange, egg and watermelon) and foods that are not so good for your teeth (cookies, pie, cupcakes, gum, french-fries, chips, candy bar and pretzels).
* Directions are provided for activities to provide students with the opportunity to identify two pictures that are the same, two pictures that are different and to identify same and different. Cards can also be used to play a memory type game.
* Instructions are provided to create a sorting game, a tooth brushing chart, a tooth lei using fine motor skills and a fun flossing/brushing activity.
* Also included are directions to create a theme related dramatic play area and some book suggestions.
Please check out our other theme related activities.
Dental Health Vocabulary Cards and Ten Frames
Preschool Dental Health Activities
Thank you for visiting our store.
If you would like to receive notifications when new products are created and added to the store, please follow us by clicking on the green star in the upper corner of the screen.
Please provide feedback to earn credits for your future purchases.
If you have any questions, complaints or concerns, please use the Q and A function and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks again and thank you for all you do to teach our little ones!