• Save money by buying the BUNDLE. •
February is Dental Health Awareness Month, which is a great time to talk about keeping our teeth healthy. Use this set of leveled, adapted readers to teach your students all about their teeth and how they can keep their teeth healthy and clean.
What is included?
• Level 1 - 10 page matching book with 2 comprehension questions (14 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Level 2 - 12 page book with 4 comprehension questions (20 total Velcro answer pieces)
• Paper comprehension tests (matches the questions in each book - great for keeping data)
How do I put these adapted books together?
• Print on card stock and laminate.
• Cut on the dotted line on each page.
• In the upper left corner of each page is a grey circle. Hole punch here and use a 1" binder ring to hold the book together.
• Put a piece of Velcro in each empty box or circle. Put a piece of Velcro on the back of each answer piece.
Want to see a PREVIEW
? Grab a set of leveled, adapted readers for FREE here
Get this adapted book set for just $1 a book by purchasing the February BUNDLE
Find more Adapted Books here.
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!