Included in this unit:
1. Tooth fairy fun- Students will match the tooth fairy card (the amount of money) with the matching amount of money that the fairy left behind (the coins)! This set is counting pennies 1-10 cents.
2. Toothbrush addition- Print and laminate cards. Students will use a dry erase marker to add the two numbers together! Numbers range from 1+0 to 10+10.
3. Loose tooth subtraction- Students will practice simple subtraction with numbers 1-10.
4. How does your brushing “measure” up- Students will practice measuring different objects with different lengths. A recording sheet is included for each set. There are 5 sets total and each set contains 7 pictures to measure!
5. Base ten brushing- Students will match the base ten blocks (tooth card) with the correct number (toothbrush card)! This set contains numbers 1-20.
6. Brush away those germs- Students will match 4 cards that correspond. They will match numbers, number words, tally marks and ten frames. (Numbers 1-20)
I hope you enjoy this unit!
****Please note: The bundled unit Dental Health Math and Literacy Unit can be found here::