Sorting is an essential skill that students need to learn in their early education years. With this set of dental health awareness sorting mats, students can sort 16 different objects by color (2 color mats, 8 different sorting pieces per mat).
Healthy / Cavity pieces include:
• Junk Foods: lollipops, donut, cupcake, soda / pop, chips, chocolate bar, coffee, popsicle
• Healthy Foods: broccoli, eggplant, cherries, fish, eggs, milk, carrot, pear
How do I use this in my classroom?
I print on white cardstock, laminate, cut out and add Velcro. During center time or during "free" time, these sorting mats are readily available for students to work on. Depending on ability level, I give the student both healthy teeth sorting mats to work on at once.
Other Dental Health Resources:
• FREEBIE Dental Health Sequencing Craftivity
• Dental Health Lapbook with 13 Foldables
• Taking Care of Your Teeth - A Dental Health Unit
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!