Everything you need to engage students during dental health month! The "Food Chews" slideshow with discussion prompts and interactive printables make it easy for you to teach students during dental health month. Kindergarten and first grade students have fun deciding what foods are good and bad for teeth as you teach them the how and why with eye-catching, bright images. Links to kid-friendly, teacher-approved videos included on brushing properly, going to the dentist, and even wiggly teeth. You'll have everything you need!
- "Food Chews: Choosing Foods that Stop Cavities" presentation (18 slides),
- good and bad foods for teeth discussion slide with printable answer key,
- sorting mat for good and bad foods for teeth,
- tooth cavity maze using pencil to "brush" them away,
- tooth outline dot-to-dot counting 1-30,
- tooth puzzle to draw and write about dental health,
- clickable link to videos on teeth cleaning and dental visits.
~~~~~~~~~~Purchase + Fair Feedback/Comments = TpT Credits!~~~~~~~~~~
You get one TpT Credit for every $ you spend on TpT, for both a fair rating and a fair comment on the items that you purchase.
Every 100 Credits is worth $5 that you can apply towards future TpT purchases!