Teaching about dental health is so much fun in early childhood classroom. Here's a complete unit that will provide everything that you need! You'll receive...
- "Toothbrush Tally Marks" student reader: so easy to make, just run through your copier as a packet and cut in half for two books
- "I can take care of my teeth" student reader: read about healthy dental habits with this repetitive story
- Three differentiated sequencing worksheets: your students can sequence the teeth by reading numbers, ten frames, or number words
- Two alphabet tracing worksheets for your writing center
- Subitizing cards (1-10)
- Playdough props: my kids love to play with blue playdough (I make my own of peppermint extract) and these props
- "Happy Tooth" craft and recipe to make the teeth extra shiny!
- "Brush your Teeth" song (include color and blackline copies)
- Science experiment and recording sheet
- Two non-fiction informational sheets about teeth to post in your classroom (includes reinforcement worksheet)
- Healthy or Unhealthy Sorting Game: includes 21 food cards to sort and "healthy" and "unhealthy" title cards
- Ten Frame Bingo Game: includes 8 different player cards and calling cards.
Thanks for checking out Yay for PreK!