Depth and Complexity Critical Thinking Literary Response Booklet
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Teach your students with depth and complexity!This "Mega Bundle" contains 8 of my best selling resources that are designed to elicit critical thinking. $65.00 if purchased separately; Save over 30%! Click on the links below for detailed information on each of the 9 resources that are included in tPrice $46.00Original Price $63.94Save $17.94
Incorporate Depth and Complexity into your next novel study!
Take your students’ learning to new “depths” with this Critical Thinking Literary Response Booklet. This open-ended resource can be used with any piece of literature in a variety of grades (4-8+). This kit comes with everything you need to provide your students with a thought-provoking and engaging alternative to traditional book reports.
Totally reformatted to fit on letter-size (8.5 x 11 inches) paper!!!
Included in this resource:
• 11-page Literary Response Booklet
• Teaching notes and tips for each page of the Booklet
• 11 Critical Thinking Literary Reference Cards
• Detailed instructions and diagrams for assembling the Booklet
➡FREE Depth and Complexity Posters
$AVE: Get this and several other resources in my Critical Thinking MEGA BUNDLE!!!
Get all the latest Teacher Thrive news!
➜FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
➜FOLLOW me on TeacherThrive.com!
Please read: This is a nonrefundable digital download. Please read the description carefully and examine the preview file before purchasing.
© Copyright 2018 M. Tallman. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This is intended to be used by one teacher unless additional licenses have been purchased. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly forbidden. Doing so makes it possible for an Internet search to make the document available on the Internet, free of charge, and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).