This set of small Depth and Complexity icons includes the eleven aspects of Depth & Complexity:
- Language of the Disciplines
- Unanswered Questions
- Big Ideas
- Across the Disciplines
- Changes Over Time
- Multiple Perspectives
Depth and Complexity is a wonderful tool to use to dig deeper with your Gifted and Talented students, but can be used with ANY student. They help you to easily dig deeper into a topic and engage students in higher-level thinking!
Use these small icons for small group activities or apply magnets to the back of them to use on your white board.
Depth and Complexity was created by Dr. Sandra Kaplan under the auspices of the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Educational Research & Improvement: 1996.
Files are saved in PDF format at 300 dpi
•••••••••♥ REQUIREMENTS ♥••••••••••
• You will need software that supports the use of PDF files.
•••••••••♥ USAGE ♥••••••••••
• Please do not claim these designs as your own.
• Design copyright remains with TheTexasTeacherista.
• Do not resell these files, share them or use them in freebies.
• You are responsible for having the proper software to download and use these files.