Lesson and activities to teach German students the Gentive Case and Genitive Prepositions.
- Power Point with notes worksheet introducing students to the Genitive Case
- Matching drill
- Game board to practice the Genitive Case
- Case identification puzzle (with student worksheet)
- Bingo game with sentence writing activity
- Honeycomb gameboards (with directions)
- Pop Quiz to gage student progress
- Ferris Bueller translation activity
- Power Point with notes worksheet introducing students to - Gentive Prepostions (with a mnemonic device to help students remember the prepositions!)
Designed to accompany Deutsch Aktuell 2, Kapitel 3A. Normally used with my German 3 class. Genitive presentation is in English; Genitive Prepositions presentation is in German.